AB4200 Bank Grade Bill Counter
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 3 Year Warranty
- Impeccable Customer Service
Need To Speak With A Specialist?1.888.993.2228
- Heavy Duty counter with adjustable speeds up to 1800 bills per minute
- External Display (included) to show clients the amount counted and for CCTV reference
- User-friendly machine with front-loading capabilities
- Optional counterfeit detection function (UV/ Magnetic Ink/ Bill size)
- Large LCD Screen to display Amounts
- Visual and audible alert when double bill, suspicious bill size, and chained bills are detected
The AB4200 is a heavy-duty bank grade money counter designed for any type of business, ranging from small retailers to large sized stores. This is a user-friendly machine with front-loading capabilities allowing the user to easily add bills while the machine counts them. This saves time and reduces significant losses due human errors during the counting process. This unit is can be equipped with counterfeit detection functions including ultraviolet and magnetic ink detection. The AB4200 provides the user with accurate and adjustable counting speeds as quick as 1800 bills per minute. The user can be notified with a visual and audible alert when double bill, suspicious bill size, and chained bills are detected.
- Reduces losses due to human error
- Saves time and labor costs
- UL Listed
- Emergency Stop Function
- Hopper Capacity 300 bills
- Suitable for paper and polymer bills
- Variable counting speeds (1200-1500-1800 bills/minute)
- View counts from multiple positions with external display
- Dual voltage permits to work from 110 to 220 Volt
- Hassle-Free THREE YEAR WARRANTY
3 Variations/Options available:
- Basic (No Counterfeit Detection)
- UV (Ultraviolet Counterfeit detection)
- MG/UV (Magnetic and Ultraviolet Counterfeit Detection - recommended for US currency)
- User Guide
- Product Sheet
- Folleto del Producto
Please click here to navigate to our product support page.
It's ok. Even at the lowest speed, it will still tear some bills.
We were very disappointed that money started sticking with the very first use of the machine
The unit keeps stopping with the error of a mutilated bill when the bill is not mutilated and a UV suspect error. We have made adjustments and no change. Called customer support. Still waiting for assistance at our branch 262-473-3666 ask for Tiffany.
two thumbs up!