AccuBANKER Returns Policy & Procedures
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return your purchase within 30 days of the original purchase date for a refund of the original purchase price (freight charges not included).
You may request a Return Authorization Number (RA) within 30 days of the original purchase date. After the 30-day period, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. We encourage our customers to try the product in the first 5 days after their purchase to ensure it meets their needs.
Please note that RA numbers will expire after 30 days. Any return we receive without a valid RA number and provided RA label will be refused.
Return Authorization (RA) Number request
Return Authorization (RA) Number can be requested either by:
- Email: Email us at email@example.com
- Phone: Call our Tech Support line at 1.888.993.ACCU (2228)
- Live Chat: Click here to chat with our representative Live Chat
You can expect a response from the Returns and Service Department during our hours of operation Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM ET.
To be eligible for a refund or exchange, all physical products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, labels, free gifts, bonus items, manuals, and documentation that shipped with the product. The original unmarked packaging must be placed in a shipping box.
Returning your Product
Once you have been issued a RA number and are ready to ship the product please:
- Make sure to place all of the packaging, printed materials, and accessories supplied with the unit in the original box.
- Place the AccuBANKER product box into a shipping box and address to:
Returns and Service Department
7104 NW 50th Street
Miami, FL 33166
- Affix the label provided with the RA number barcode and information on your return package.
If you are shipping an article over $100, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance as we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned article.
Once your returned purchase is received and inspected by our Returns and Service Department, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned article. We will also inform you if your refund has been approved or refused.
If your request is approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within 14 calendar days. If you have paid for the standard delivery of the goods, the cost of standard delivery will also be refunded.
AccuBANKER reserves the right to charge a "Restocking Fee" of 15% of the purchased price in the event that:
- Product(s) are damaged as the result of usage of any type, including, but not limited to dents, scratches, cracks, abuse, etc., or extremely used/worn/soiled;
- Product(s) are damaged during transportation as a consequence of poor packaging;
- Product(s) are returned without all packaging, printed materials, and accessories (power adapters, external displays, etc.) supplied with the unit;
- Product(s) are shipped in the original product box and not in a shipping box as required; and
- Product(s) are returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Late or Missing Refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account, then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted and there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Final Sale items
We do not offer refunds for final sale items unless they are defective.
We only replace articles if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange a product for the same product, please send us an email at email@example.com.