Regular price From $239.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Core 4 Features:
- Automatically counts, sorts, and wraps mixed denomination coins with 5 sorting trays & wrapping tubes
- Includes plastic coin tubes for each denomination to facilitate wrapping
- Counting and sorting speeds of up to 350 coins per minute
- Hopper Capacity of up to 3,000 coins based on dimes
Regular price From $699.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Core 4 Features:
- Automatically counts & sorts mixed denomination coins with 5 sorting trays & coin sorting bags
- Heavy-duty coin sorter designed to sum total value of coins counted per denomination
- Counting and sorting speeds of up to 1,200 coins per minute. Our fastest coin sorter!
- Hopper Capacity of up to 1,500 coins based on dimes
Coin counting machines have made significant improvements to the ways we handle money. This automated electronic equipment eliminates the hassle of sorting through piles of coins manually, mitigates concerns about the efficiency of managing hard currency, and significantly reduces accounting errors. Coin counters work quickly and with accuracy; select models include preprogrammed features that help you keep count of your tangible money more effectively.
We're not just a company that sells coin counting machines. We provide our customers with the gold standard in service and support, while also making it easy for them to do more business. You can learn about how reliable cash management is by checking out what other businesses have experienced first-hand using AccuBANKER’s coin counters.
Coin counters are machines that count and display the number of coins fed into them.
Coin counting machines are used in many applications, including amusement parks, casinos, supermarket checkout lanes and sports complexes. They allow customers to purchase items without having to repeatedly count out change or risk overpaying by mistake. Coin counters can also be used for inventory control purposes by businesses who need accurate tallies on hand at all times.
Coin counters are electronic devices that count the number of coins fed into them. They usually have a series of coin slots around the edge, and when an appropriate number of coins are inserted, it will trigger an internal counter which then displays this value on an LED display.
Coin counting machines can come in different shapes and sizes - from large industrial models used at banks or casinos to small pocket size versions often found at convenience stores or 7-Elevens.
AccuBANKER is a company that specializes in the design and manufacture of coin counting equipment. We have been producing high quality products for over 40 years, and we are committed to providing their clients with the best possible service.
At AccuBANKER, we take pride in our reliable customer service. Our team is available to help you with your questions, comments, and concerns seven days a week. We're here to make sure your experience with us is the best it can be.