AccuGuard Bill Counter with Dust Cover AB5200
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 3 Year Warranty
- Impeccable Customer Service
Need To Speak With A Specialist?1.888.993.2228
- Automatic dust cover protects user from dust and noise
- Turbo speed of up to 1900 bills/min
- External Display (included) to show the client the amount counted and for CCTV reference
- Capacity for AccuClips, for an extended hopper capacity of 600 bills
- Emergency stop button to prevent accidents
- Micro computerized for accuracy and batching easily selects presets of 100, 50, 25, 20 and 10 dollar batches
If you're looking for a bill counter that is as clean as it is powerful, the AB5200 AccuGuard Bill Counter is a breath of fresh air. Equipped with a dust cover to minimize dust and debris from the bills, the AB5200 aims to keep your bills (and your health) accounted for.
The AB5200 is AccuBANKER’s fastest bill counter, with counting speeds ranging from 1200 to 1900 bills per minute.
The AB5200 comes readily equipped with integrated counterfeit detection systems (UV/MG). It also comes with a built-in bill size detector; visibly and audibly alerting the user when double, short, chained, or half notes are detected.
Ease of Use
With instructions that are easy to follow, the AB5200 softens the learning curve and provides you with an enjoyable and stress-free experience. Its convenient external display provides accountability, allowing tellers to visibly display their counts.
Unlike other bill counters on the market, the AB5200’s design takes the health of the operator in mind. We wanted to build a bill counter that protected the user from unpleasant and harmful dust particles that can be found in old bills that have been exchanged several times.
- Emergency Stop Function
- LCD Screen
- Dust Cover
- Suitable for paper and polymer bills
- Saves time and labor costs
- View counts from multiple positions with external display
- Reduces losses due to human error
- Variable counting speeds (800-1200-1600-1900 bills/minute)
- Hopper Capacity 300 Bills
- Integrated Counterfeit detection systems (MG / UV)
- Audible and visual alerts for double bills, chained bills & suspicious bill size
- Quick Start Guide
- User Guide
- Product Sheet
- Folleto del Producto
Please click here to navigate to our product support page.
Maintenance and Calibration video
The money counters said that the machine only takes a few bills through successfully. Not sure why but when we turned off the counterfeit options, they went through better. Bills also have to be lined up very neatly for them to feed through properly. When I tested it upon arrival, I only had 9 bills to work with. I ran them through 3 times and had no problems. This was with the counterfeit options turned on.