Sort & Wrap Coin Counter AB510
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 3 Year Warranty
- Impeccable Customer Service
Need To Speak With A Specialist?1.888.993.2228
- Automatic sorting function with individual coin trays
- Includes plastic coin tubes for each denomination
- Displays denominational totals & grand totals
- Compatible with MP20 Thermal Printer for Detailed Receipts (Printer Optional / sold separately)
High roller? Count on the AccuBANKER AB510 Coin Counter and Coin Sorter to count, sort, and roll all your coins in an efficient and precise manner. We've also included coin tubes for each denomination. With speeds of up to 350 coins per minute and a hopper capacity of 3000 coins, the AB510 is a dime among nickels.
Organized & Practical
The AB510 counts and sorts high volumes of coins and organizes them by denomination with its individual coin trays. This unit includes plastic coin tubes for each denomination in order to facilitate and speed up the wrapping process.
Easy To Use & Versatile
Its lightweight design makes it easy to transport and to accommodate to any workstation. It is ideal for businesses that handle a lot of cash such as retail stores, entertainment venues, amusement facilities, coin laundries, gas stations, vending businesses, and many other environments.
- FREE 3 Year Warranty Included
- Hopper Capacity 3000 coins
- Sorts and counts from 320-350 coins per minute
- US coins only
- Displays detailed breakdown of total value and coin quantity per denomination
- Includes plastic coin tubes for each denomination (coin wrappers not included)
- Compatible with AccuBANKER Thermal Printer for detailed receipts (printer optional / sold separately)
For safety reasons, this product should only be operated with the power adapter supplied. Using an adapter other than an AccuBANKER issued adapter will void the warranty of the equipment. If a replacement adapter is needed, refer to ASIN.
- Product Sheet
- Folleto del Producto
Please click here to navigate to our product support page.
Very good product, so far no problems with it,
So far I am pleased with my coin counter. It is accurate and can handle large numbers of coins. I work in a school setting and we still receive lots of coins each day. I've only been using the counter for less than a month but so far so good.
the unit sorts the coins great but it is about 60percent fill the rolls correctly the coin roles i received are to short and don't straighten out so coins can go in any help on this call me thanks or email
We didn’t receive any quarter wrappers which we thought were included. Haven’t really used the machine yet.