The AB5500 is designed and tested for use in high volume environments and features Value Extension functionality. By manually extending the value of the batch being counted, you can track totals by denomination, batch and grand levels. Compatible with most receipt printers the AB5500 provides a detail report/print function that can serve as an audit trail for improved control of cash handling and balancing operations. With magnetic ink (MG) and ultraviolet paper quality (UV) authentication systems, this bill counter can serve in teller applications as well as it does in back office cash rooms.
• Saves time and labor costs
• Reduces losses due to human error
• Value Extension functionality
• Recommended for high-volume currency counting
• Report/ Print detail of counts by denomination, pieces and grand total
• Variable counting speeds ( 900, 1200, 1600 bills/minute)
• Integrated counterfeit detection (MG / UV)
• Computerized counting, batching, and addition capabilities
• Bright LCD Screen
• MG and UV counterfeit detection systems
• Patented Emergency Stop Function
• THREE YEAR WARRANTY
Please click here to navigate to our product support page.