My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
- Five integrated counterfeit detection systems (UV, MG, IR, DD, MT)
- Front loading value counter
- Counts & sorts mixed denomination bills with two sorting pockets & dual user operation
- Currencies programmed: USD & EUR
Count large stacks of bills with multiple operating modes and integrated counterfeit detection systems to calculate the total value of bills & more.
Never sacrificing quality, our industrial strength motors are built to last.
Connect to your PC and integrate your equipment with our ABSuite Software. Keep all counting data organized, view history details, sort, generate reports, & more.
This comprehensive value counter includes a convenient receipt printer already built in to save space & print detailed counting records.
The AB7800 SWITCH is the perfect solution to your bill counting process. This equipment is not only fast, accurate, and reliable but its mixed bill counting, counterfeit detection, easy-to-use touch screen, and dual user functionality are just the beginning of the amazing features this unit offers. This equipment is suitable for a wide range of cash management tasks, saving you time and space. The AB7800 SWITCH is our most comprehensive and versatile money counter yet.
- MIX: Counts mixed denominations bills within the same bundle. Giving you a breakdown by denomination, total bills counted, and total value.
- COUNT: A simple count of bills. The total value is not calculated here but it is a useful function for poor quality bills that may have heavy wear and tear or to count bills of another currency.
- SORT: Counts bills of the same denomination. Any bills of a different denomination within the batch will be detected and sent to the conveniently located rejection tray.
- FACE: Sorts bills by either facing up or facing down. This is detected and sorted by the unit automatically as the batch feeds through the equipment.
- ORIENTATION: Sorts bills by direction. The unit automatically detects and sorts the bills as the batch feeds through the unit.
- DISPENSE: Dispenses a specific amount set by the user. The user can set a stack of bills on the hopper and the unit will feed bills until the total value is reached.
As the bills pass through the equipment, The AB7800 uses five methods to detect counterfeit bills during the counting operation. If a counterfeit is detected the unit automatically sends the suspicious bills to the rejection pocket, allowing for a smooth and continuous counting operation.
Counterfeit detection features include:
- Ultraviolet (UV)
- Magnetic Ink (MG)
- Infrared (IR)
- Size Verification (DD)
- Magnetic Thread (MT)
The AB7800 comes built with dual user capabilities, meaning separate settings can be configured & saved under each and can be switched between users at the press of a button. This feature allows two operators to work with the same equipment saving time, money, and space.
As each bill is counted, the AB7800 captures each individual serial number. A list of the serial numbers can be found by using the “SHOW” function. With this function, the user can pull up a report listing all the details of the count or a report listing all the serial numbers recorded during the count. (This function works for USD and EUR bills)
While most other bill counters offer compatibility with a separate printer, the AB7800 comes with a printer built-in. Easily and instantly print all the counting details or complete list of serial numbers for each user.
The AB7800 makes it easy and simple to connect to your PC via USB cable. By connecting the unit to your PC, you can then export all the details of each count using our ABSuite software application. With your purchase of the AB7800, we will include access to the ABSuite Basic Version, which will give you the ability to see a breakdown of counts in real-time, save each count, and export as a PDF and print.
With the ABSuite, you will also have access to a free 15-day trial of the ABSuite Pro. This limited trial of the ABSuite Pro will allow you to explore the additional features within the application and have access to features that are constantly being introduced.