MS7000 Security+ Audit Scale
The MS7000 is a sophisticated audit scale built to count bills and coins effortlessly with its intuitive touch faced interface. It provides in-depth summaries and statistical reports, as well as convenient connectivity to our thermal printer and ABAudit accounting software to create a seamless money-handling experience.
Great Performance & Versatility
In its ability to count large amounts of bills and coins, the MS7000 serves as a fantastic weight scale. Customize till cup selections to be able to count loose coins and rolled coins, as well as loose bills and strapped bills all the same. Standardize your money counting procedures and eliminate human error.
User-Friendly, With External Battery For Portability
The MS7000 is easy to use, with simple touch screen navigation to help you count precisely. A rechargeable external battery is included so you can take the MS7000 anywhere and count on the go.
Built For Security and Accountability
Its biometric fingerprint authentication scan adds an extra layer of fortification and security. Assign counts to cashiers easily and track individual counts/progress. Identify over/short counts and reconcile actual cash against POS reports.
Seamless AB Audit Software Integration
Using the integrated ABAudit desktop software, you can manage all your statistics and organize them in one place. The software is able to show a detailed breakdown of user's counts, as well as over/short calculations.
Compatible With MP7000 Bluetooth Printer
Complete the bundle with the MP7000 Bluetooth Printer. The MP7000 pairs with the MS7000 for wireless connectivity for receipt printing. Hassle-free and effortless, with drop in paper loading for easy operation.
MP7000 Bluetooth Features:
- Thermal Paper: width 80mm, diameter 50mm, thickness 0.06~0.08mm
- Lithium battery: 2200mAh/7.4V, 7days standby time.
- Power adapter: 9V-1A, AC100-220V
- Low-power mechanism.
- USB+Bluetooth port
- Bluetooth: BLE4.0
- ESC/POS commands.
- Support virtual serial port.
The MP7000 is only compatible with the MS7000 and can be ordered separately or part of bundle.
Full List of Specs
- Dimensions: 6.1 x 9.8 x 6.69 in
- Weight: 3 lbs (1.35 kg)
- Power Input: 100-240V, 60-50Hz
- Power Source: 5V DC Adapter / 3.7V Lithium Battery
- Counting Capability
- Count loose bills/coins or strapped bills and rolled coins
- Counts are registered to specific user profiles
- Other media counts for customized items
- Connects wirelessly to Bluetooth printer for immediate counter report and paper record
- Connect all counting records via Wi-Fi using the ABAudit desktop software